Part 1: 30 June - 03 July 2021
Part 2: 07 - 10 July 2021
- Business Design Centre, Islington
The UK’s most important exhibition for emerging design.
If you are an industry employer, buyer, in the media, a trend predictor or just passionate about design and creativity, New Designers will bring you face to face with over 3,000 of this year’s most talented design graduates from the UK’ leading art and design courses.
Running for over 30 years, New Designers has a successful and longstanding reputation for bringing emerging creative talent together with business and commerce.
Taking place across two weeks, featuring a host of creative disciplines and two prestigious Awards Evenings, New Designers represents the future of design and creativity.
- Over 3,000 exhibitors from over 200 of the UK’s leading design Universities
- Over 15,000 visitors – 43% trade and 57% consumer
- 84% of visitors rate New Designers their most important graduate design event to attend
- 84% of exhibiting universities said their students received offers of work/placements or commissions as a result of exhibiting
- 10.3 million marketing reach through national and international press, trade and consumer titles, regional press, online and broadcast
What They Say
“New Designers is a key graduate exhibition. Nowhere else has such high calibre graduates under one roof. It’s perfect for spotting future design talent and not to be missed.” – Kirsty Whyte, Product & Design Manager, Heal’s
“Nothing else comes close in terms of the experience our graduates get in putting on a professional design show and meeting creative professionals, industrialists and design enthusiasts.” – Nigel Ball, Course Leader, Sheffield Institute for the Arts.