Country Living Magazine Christmas Fair Harrogate
30 November - 03 December 2017
- HIC Harrogate
The Country Living Magazine Christmas Fair will return to the Harrogate International Centre this December. This vibrant event brings together hundreds of artisan designers and makers along with regional food producers from across the British Isles.
With over 300 exhibitors to choose from, the Fair is the perfect place to pick up unique gifts to delight your loved ones, as well as inspired ideas and decorations to bring that magical Christmas sparkle to your home. There will also be workshops, talks and demonstrations taking place across three theatres.
- Average age – 51
- Average household income – £56.6k
- Average spend onsite – £128
- Attend the show to buy presents and gifts – 73.4%
- Attend the show for a day out with friends – 73.7%
- Were satisfied or very satisfied with the fair – 85%
- The Fair met their expectations – 89%