Country Living Magazine Christmas Fair Glasgow
15 - 18 November 2018
- Scottish Event Campus
The Country Living Magazine Fair has been running in Glasgow for several years. This vibrant event brings together hundreds of artisan designers and makers along with regional food producers from across the British Isles.
With just over 300 exhibitors to choose from, the Fair is the perfect place to pick up unique gifts to delight your loved ones, as well as inspired ideas and decorations to bring that magical Christmas sparkle to your home. There will also be workshops, talks and demonstrations taking place across three theatres.
- Average age – 52
- Average household income – £54.5k
- Average spend onsite – £138
- Attend the show to buy presents and gifts – 78.3%
- Attend the show for a day out with friends – 77.3%
- Were satisfied or very satisfied with the fair – 85%
- The Fair met their expectations – 79%