23 - 24 May 2017
- Olympia London
Taking place yearly at London’s Olympia, The Caffè Culture Show is the UK’s only dedicated event for the café and coffee and bar sector.
This landmark event features the latest products and services in the café industry. With international exhibitors and an outstanding programme of workshops, seminars, demonstrations and tastings, Caffè Culture offers insight, innovation and inspiration for everyone from independent café owners to buyers from branded chains and entrepreneurs entering the market for the first time.
- Total attendance: 4,413
- 93% visitors from UK
- 7% visitors from overseas
- 34% main business activity café/coffee shop
- 49% top management/business owner
- 65% independents
- 19% purchasing authority over £100,000
- 73% visiting the show next year
- 81% show exceeded their expectations
- 82% provided them with valuable business opps & info
- 79% main reason for attending to learn about new products and services
- 70% main area of interest coffee, 59% coffee equipment, 40% tea, 51% food